Article provided by: Quantum Recovery Services
Quantum Recovery is a leading rehab for drug recovery in Austin with state-of-the-art amenities, evidence-based treatments, therapies, and an exceptional leadership team. As a top-rated drug and alcohol rehab, we offer concierge care management, sober companionship programs, and intervention services.
Steps involved in our treatment process
Our addiction residential and inpatient treatment begin with admissions and intake, after which we conduct a comprehensive clinical assessment on each patient. Based on the clinical screening results, we design a customized treatment plan and set recovery goals for each patient in rehab.
We then administer medical detox and closely monitor our clients for adverse withdrawal symptoms and help them cruise through the early stages of their recovery safely. Ranked among the top rehab centers in Austin, Texas, we engage our clients in residential treatment after detox and equip them with critical coping skills to manage cravings, triggers, and stressful situations. We also use advanced psychotherapies to help patients heal from their traumatic memories and protect them from the risk of relapse in the long term.
Can I recover from addiction on my own?
Trying to conquer your addiction on your own can cause you to relapse harder than before. Enrolling for adult residential addiction treatment in Austin may be crucial to help you heal from underlying mental health problems and to attain improved mental wellness.
The problem with battling addiction on your own is that the cravings and intense withdrawal symptoms can make your journey towards sobriety a painful and challenging one. When at a drug rehab in Austin, TX, you are more likely to receive the support and structure required to embrace sobriety and maintain it in the long term.
How we help you get clean?
We offer an impressive array of rehab services that revolve around helping individuals recover from their behavioral and mental health issues and ensuring that they maintain their commitment to sobriety in the long term. Some of these include:
- Concierge case management - We create personalized concierge care plans to fit the needs of each client.
- Sober companion – We provide professionally trained sober companions to those recovering addicts requiring companionship, motivation, and support in their journey towards sobriety.
- Legal services – We offer expert legal support and handle recovering addicts professionally while they can focus on recovery.
- LGTBQIA+ - Some members of the LGBTQIA+ community deal with a significant amount of trauma living in a heteronormative world. We help these clients overcome their addiction problems using psychotherapies, counseling, and holistic healing programs.
- Services for professionals – Our staff members possess the skills to aid busy professionals and high-profile clients and create a treatment plan that accommodates their responsibilities while ensuring a safe and speedy recovery.
- Interventions - We have a highly skilled and certified team of intervention specialists to facilitate compassionate, effective, and successful interventions. Our Austin alcohol rehab also offers family care management, sober transports, and escorts.
Call Quantum Recovery at 512-829-6092 to get started drug recovery in Austin. We play an integral role in helping our clients attain safe, speedy, and sustainable sobriety and use a combination of evidence-based and holistic rehabilitation therapies to help them achieve their recovery goals.Drug Recovery Austin